Thursday, September 1, 2011

Undecided...

So as i am back at work almost on a regular schedule, i had time to browse around the net and then i came across tons of blogs i look at and ones i just stumbled upon. Then i thought, well, what about my blog? Well, there is no real excuse why i haven't been blogging except that i'm just either busy or tire/lazy. I want to keep one but also i don't want to become one of those bloggers in the blogger world where this is all do [which is come on her to flaunt what i have and have done]. i don't know; is it me, or is everyone all about blogging these past couple years? that is why i contemplated about having one in the first place. i like it, but i just don't want to do it if its becoming a job for me, when in all reality, i need to focus on my work and education so i can be where i want to be in life. and right now i am not there. i hate looking at these bloggers blogs and see how easy and go lucky they portray their lives and how they even manage to make a living on it. that is deff not me. Where as it would be nice to sit around at home all day and make it my day job and live off of it on a well income. I'm just not lucky like that, and lets face it. the world we live in, isn't so tulips and daisy's. I was born and raised in New York. & after 22 yrs that has past by in my life so far, i am totally convinced that, NY is not for me anymore. My fiance agrees as well. i think what people tend to forget is that NY is one of those popular states everyone wants to come to. Cali or NY are where you can become something  blah blah blah etc etc etc. NO. Its flipping hard to live out here. Even with an education, the work you do is to pay off the bills and the place you're living in. Where is the fun?! So with me, and my blogging, with the stress i am going through even from living here, i don't feel the desire to blog. i want to, but i don't. I want to be happy with my life and come home at the end of the day and say, i want to do my nails. but i haven't and i cant. So me blogging and keeping this, is undecided. Ill keep it up for a while to see where it goes and if not, cancel. so you might see me and you might not. so thanks for reading and sorry for the boring post and no pics. we will see if i am in the mood to do my nails soon. hopefully.....

No comments:

Post a Comment