Monday, March 28, 2011

Have I ever?



I don't think I have. This was done a while ago. When I was a loser, with no job. I actually did quite well then I thought I would. As you can see. I decided to do like a muppets/sesame st theme. I took it off literally 30 mins after, all that hard work down the drain. On my thumb, It is suppose to be Miss Piggy. Then Index finger is Cookie Monster. Then Oscar the Grouch, Kermit the Frog and Elmo. I had most fun doing Oscar and Miss P. I love doing detailed designs like this, but I don't think I have time to do as much designs as I use to. I work full time at a job I hate and go to school full time. So basically I just repaint my nails different colors and minimal designs everyday. I get bored and then change it up. Well New Post Soon, I have tons of new nail polish I recently bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment